My "thing" is playfulness -- which, according to dozens of young adults who participated in my research, often involves being silly. Makes sense. I love being silly! But sometimes, it's hard, right? Because it's easy to worry what people think?
I've written about three proven ways to stop caring what others think. Here's a fourth: find a legit excuse to be silly. Like... the entire month of October. Which ends in one of my favorite holidays: Halloween!
To that end, here are some perfectly silly and amazing Halloween shoes.
1. Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Bella Hasta La Muerte Women's Mary Jane Flat, $69.99
2. Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Frank's Bride Women's Mary Jane Platform, $74.99
3. Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas High Heels Spider Web Women's Mary Jane Pump, $94.99
It's retro and spiderwebs at the same time.
It says they're running shoes... which means you can totally wear them in that Halloween 5k you were planning on doing!
5. InterestPrint Fashion Sneaker Women's Classic Canvas Shoes, $33.99
These are great for walking, skateboarding, and chilling.
6. Show Story Women's Skull Zipper Peeptoe Platform, Bone Heel Club, $34.99
They're a little crazy for me... but I always like it when designers use things like spines and monuments and Disney Princesses in lieu of traditional heel-shapes.
7. Capelli New York Ladies' Cat Flats, $12
Technically, you could wear these black cat shoes any time of year, and it totally wouldn't be weird.
8. Bigcardesigns Women's Warm Cat Boots, $13.99
Like Uggs, but different.
Of course, if you're trying to keep a budget but still want to be a little silly, you can spice up the shoes you already have with Halloween socks:
Now go be silly! Happy haunting!
About The Happy Talent - Products
This is just a place where I share things I like. I would never, ever recommend something I didn't genuinely love. And when you buy using my links, it helps me keep this blog going. It's a win-win!