1. InnooTech Solar Phone Charger. Was $95.99, now $23.99. (75% off)
2. Eton Rugged rukus solar-powered, bluetooth-ready, waterproof, smartphone-charging speaker. Was $129.99, now $47.99. (63% off)
Perfect for camping, hiking, going to the beach. It's got an IPX-4 rating, so go ahead and get it wet. The battery holds a charge, and will play music or power your phone for up to eight hours after the sun sets.
3. Unigear Dry bag for boating, kayaking, fishing, rafting, swimming, camping, canoeing and more - plus free waterproof phone case bag. Was $32.99-$49.99, now $10.99-$22.99 (78% off).
4. Itery USB-rechargable LED Dog Safety Collar. $11.98. Seriously - ever since I bought mine, I feel so safe and happy and confident walking my dog at night. This is one of the best possible gifts for your pooch.
5. Voberry Fanatic 3D outdoor cycling, motorcycling, skiing and snowboarding Balaclava Neck Hood and Full Face Mask. Was $9.99. Now $3.97 (60% off). Because these are just way too hilarious.
6. MPOWERED Luci Solar Lantern. $10.00. It's THE hottest new outdoors gear, and I've already had a ton of tun with mine.
Stock up on this gear -- then USE IT with your family! Readers: what are your favorite gifts for outdoorsy friends?