Not to worry -- having read Marie Konodo's amazing bestseller, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, I have spent a lot of time thinking about white elephant gifts that are both hilarious and useful. This guide will help your gift be the hit of the party.
2. Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, $24. It's funny -- but according to the reviews, it actually works!
3. BigMouth Inc Theft Deterrent Moldy Sandwich Bags, $10. This will go over especially well if your office has a food thief!
5. Giant Doughnut Float, $19.99. Durable fun for all ages! It might even be useful in the snow!
6. BigMouth Toilet Mug, $12. Who doesn't want to watch their coworkers drinking out of a toilet bowl? It's pretty large, so it can also be used as a candy bowl or dog bowl.
7. Mr. Bacon's Bacon Flavored Toothpaste, $6. Because bacon. If you want to spend a little more, go for the Bacon Bathroom Pack -- throw in Bacon Floss, Bacon Lip Balm, and Bacon Soap.
8. Kitten Shape Ice Tray, $9. Because they're going to be making ice anyway, right?
9. Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, $24. When you open it, you kind of groan. But this thing actually makes AMAZING sandwiches...
10. $25 in Chuck E. Cheese tokens. You can replace "$25" with whatever the spending limit is. This is a pretty sweet gift, because 1) When they pick it up, they're going to think, "It's SO heavy -- what IS it?!" and 2) Money can buy happiness -- if you know how to spend it. This gift is an experience, and the recipient should have a lot of fun spending it.
11. iDrink Phone Flask, $29.
12. NapSack Sleep Hood, $8. Okay, so this one isn't actually useful. But... it's kind of awesome.
Need more gift ideas? Check out The 8 Most Amazing, Educational Toys for Girls and 2015 Top Gifts for Outdoorsy Types.