The holidays are upon us -- it's the most wonderful time of the year! Inevitably, you're probably going to be invited to at least one "white elephant" gift exchange... and you probably have no idea what to buy.
Not to worry -- having read Marie Konodo's amazing bestseller, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, I have spent a lot of time thinking about white elephant gifts that are both hilarious and useful. This guide will help your gift be the hit of the party.
1. Here's Looking at Euclid Mug, $14. If your family/friend/office culture is nerdy, you can't go wrong with this!
2. Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, $24. It's funny -- but according to the reviews, it actually works!
3. BigMouth Inc Theft Deterrent Moldy Sandwich Bags, $10. This will go over especially well if your office has a food thief!
4. Freudian Slippers, $24. Because they're cozy! And who doesn't love a good Freud reference?
5. Giant Doughnut Float, $19.99. Durable fun for all ages! It might even be useful in the snow!
6. BigMouth Toilet Mug, $12. Who doesn't want to watch their coworkers drinking out of a toilet bowl? It's pretty large, so it can also be used as a candy bowl or dog bowl.
7. Mr. Bacon's Bacon Flavored Toothpaste, $6. Because bacon. If you want to spend a little more, go for the Bacon Bathroom Pack -- throw in Bacon Floss, Bacon Lip Balm, and Bacon Soap.
8. Kitten Shape Ice Tray, $9. Because they're going to be making ice anyway, right?
9. Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, $24. When you open it, you kind of groan. But this thing actually makes AMAZING sandwiches...
10. $25 in Chuck E. Cheese tokens. You can replace "$25" with whatever the spending limit is. This is a pretty sweet gift, because 1) When they pick it up, they're going to think, "It's SO heavy -- what IS it?!" and 2) Money can buy happiness -- if you know how to spend it. This gift is an experience, and the recipient should have a lot of fun spending it.
11. iDrink Phone Flask, $29.
12. NapSack Sleep Hood, $8. Okay, so this one isn't actually useful. But... it's kind of awesome.
Need more gift ideas? Check out The 8 Most Amazing, Educational Toys for Girls and 2015 Top Gifts for Outdoorsy Types.
About The Happy Talent - Products
This is just a place where I share things I like. I would never, ever recommend something I didn't genuinely love. And when you buy using my links, it helps me keep this blog going. So it's pretty much win-win!